Reception Rooms: 1
AVAILABLE FOR A SIX MONTH LET ONLY: This brand new 3 bedroom, semi-detached family home is situated in a development centrally located in the village of Ropley. Downstairs, the house has an open plan kitchen/diner with appliances, cloakroom and a cosy sitting room with wood-burning stove and patio doors to the garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, a family bathroom with over-bath shower and an ensuite shower room to the master bedroom.
The house is just moments from the village hall, the cricket ground, the primary school and village shop. Ropley is close to the A31 and A32 which allow good access to London, Winchester and the Midlands. Mainline rail access to London is from Alton, Petersfield and Winchester.
Ropley is a sought-after village located on the edge of the South Downs National Park and was part of the Pilgrim’s Way from Winchester to Canterbury. Its present day active community offers plenty of opportunity to join in with the multitude of clubs and local events.
– Howdens good-quality kitchen units.
– Silestone worktops and splash back
– AEG integrated appliances including a double oven, dishwasher & fridge/freezer with induction hob, extractor hood and an integrated washer/drier
– Roca Chrome bathroom fittings, tiled shower and bath areas with feature tile banding.
– Shower mixer taps to baths.
– Ensuite to main bedroom.
– Mains pressurised water to showers.
– Ceramic floor tiling to bathrooms
– Engineered oak in hallway and sitting room. Porcelain tiled flooring in kitchen.
– Carpet to stairs, bedrooms and landings.
– Oak Suffolk-style doors with good quality satin stainless ironmongery. Guarantee for 2 years.
– Wood-burning stove in living room.
– Oak handrail to staircase
– Insulated loft access hatch with pull-down ladder access.
Electrical and Lighting
– Energy efficient LED lighting.
– External lights to entrances with PIR activation.
– Pendant lighting to living room.
– TV sockets to living room, kitchen, master bedroom, and study.
– BT points to living room, kitchen, master bedroom and bedroom 2
– BT points ready for supply by purchasers.
– Smoke detection throughout, heat detector to kitchen, CO2 detector to living room.
– 32 Amp Mode 3 Supply for future electric car charger pod complete with type 2 weather proof socket to parking area.
– Provided by latest Samsung Air Source heat pumps, Eco Friendly heat pump technology, underfloor heating to ground floor, traditional radiators to first floor.
– Chrome heated towel rails to bathrooms.
– Built-in electric back-up heating.
– Highly insulated roof and walls throughout to latest Building Regulations.
– Entrance doors – Howarth high-performance cottage-style door sets, factory-finished with multi-point locking system.
– Windows – Howarth timber lockable double-glazed, storm-proof range, factory-finished to "Secure by Design" standards.
Car Parking and Garden
– 2 parking spaces.
– Hard and soft landscaping, patio in Indian sandstone.
– Block paving to parking area.
– Bike storage shed.
– Timber boundary fencing.
– Outside tap & bin store
– Landscaped communal areas and turfed garden.