Reception Rooms: 2
AVAILABLE FOR A SIX MONTH LET: This brand new four bedroom home has a stunning, light filled, open plan kitchen/dining room with additional utility/laundry area, a cosy sitting room with woodburner and four bedrooms set over two floors. To the first floor, there is a master bedroom with ensuite and built in wardrobes, a second double bedroom and a good sized family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. On the second floor are two further bedrooms and another shower room.
The house is located in the sought-after village of Ropley on the edge of the South Downs National Park and with easy access to the A31 and A32 which allow good access locally to Alton, Alresford, Winchester and Petersfield and further afield to London and the Midlands. Ropley has an active community which offers plenty of opportunity to join in with the multitude of clubs and local events.
The house is part of a new development, Orchard Gate , which is located in a tranquil setting, just moments from the village hall, the cricket ground, the primary school and village shop.
– Howdens good-quality kitchen units.
– Silestone worktops and splash back with 25 year guarantee.
– AEG integrated appliances including a double oven, dishwasher & fridge/freezer with induction hob and extractor hood.
– AEG washing machine and Siemens tumble drier.
– Fully-fitted utility room.
– Roca Chrome bathroom fittings, tiled shower and bath areas with feature tile banding.
– Shower mixer taps to baths.
– Mains pressurised water to showers.
– Ensuite to master bedrooms.
– Ceramic floor tiling to kitchens and bathrooms
– Engineered oak to ground floor hall and living rooms.
– Carpet to stairs, bedrooms and landings.
– Oak Suffolk-style doors with good quality satin stainless ironmongery. Guarantee for 2 years. Fire doors.
– Wood-burning stoves to living room.
– Oak handrail to staircases.
– Insulated loft access hatch with pull-down ladder access.
Electrical and Lighting
– Energy efficient LED lighting.
– External lights to entrances with PIR activation.
– Door bell.
– Pendant lighting to living rooms.
– TV sockets to living room, kitchen, master bedroom, and study.
– BT points to living room, kitchen, master bedroom, bedroom 02 and study.
– BT points ready for supply by purchasers.
– Smoke detection throughout, heat detector to kitchen, CO detector to living rooms.
– 32 Amp Mode 3 Supply for future electric car charger pod complete with type 2 weather proof socket to car port.
– Provided by latest Samsung Air Source heat pumps, Eco Friendly heat pump technology, underfloor heating to all ground floor, traditional radiators to upper floors.
– Chrome heated towel rails to all bathrooms.
– Built-in electric back-up heating.
– Highly insulated roof and walls throughout to latest Building Regulations.
– Entrance doors – Howarth high-performance cottage-style door sets, factory-finished with multi-point locking system.
– Windows – Howarth timber lockable double-glazed, storm-proof range, factory-finished to "Secure by Design" standards.
Car Parking and Garden
– Timber framed car port for 2 cars.
– Block paving to parking area.
– Rear Decking.
– Bike storage shed.
– Timber boundary fencing.
– Outside tap & bin store
– Landscaped communal areas and turfed garden.