We’ve tailored our Fully Managed Service to best suit our landlords. If you decide you would like your property to be professionally managed, you can be assured that your property will be in safe hands.
Our fully managed service includes:
- An initial appraisal and advice on preparing the property for letting.
- Marketing and advertising of the property, accompanied viewings by our staff and the subsequent introduction of a suitable tenant.
- Negotiating the terms of the tenancy agreement between yourself and the tenant/s and liaising with solicitors, if necessary.
- Obtaining references and credit checks through a professional referencing agency.
- Preparation of the appropriate tenancy agreements and obtaining signatures from the landlord and tenant, together with arranging the preparation of the inventory with an independent inventory clerk.
- Arranging for the provision of a gas safety report and electrical check and arranging the transfer of the services i.e. gas, electricity, water and council tax into the tenant’s name (excluding phone lines).
- Receipt of tenants’ initial payment to include the first rental instalment and deposit, and preparation of standing order for payment of future rent. Commission will be accounted to you monthly and deducted from the rent received.
- Arranging the lodgement of the deposit in a secure Government-backed deposit scheme.
- The submission of regular statements to you and your accountant (if required) showing rent received and expenditure, and in the event of rent being 7 days or more overdue, we will notify the landlord and tenant of the outstanding amount.
- Repairs and replacements: we will look after all minor and major repairs for you and, where appropriate, obtain estimates for the necessary work for your consideration.
- We will carry out periodic inspections and report to you defects that come to our attention.
- Managing your properties outgoings: we can pay current outgoings such as ground rent, insurance premiums, and service charges, or similar expenses (except mortgage liabilities), and account to you regularly.
The above is a summary of our services. For a more detailed overview, download our full Landlords’ Terms & Conditions here.